"Speak your truth even if your voice shakes"
Based on the Red Tent or Moon Lodge where women would traditionally gather each month
this is a place where you can:
*Connect, share experiences, and be supported and empowered in a nurturing space.
*Be authentic and open up to share your voice, thoughts, feelings, and vulnerabilities.
*Be heard from a place of non-judgement
(we hold a space where you can be heard without feedback or interruption).
*Meditate through movement, breath, stillness and guided relaxation.
*Align with the cycles of the moon and set intentions for the lunar month ahead.
*Honour the seasons and cycles of nature.
*Reflect and share knowledge, gifts, talents.
*Align with the feminine energy, your true nature and intuition.
*Feel safe to be yourself, speak your truth, create, dance, laugh, cry, or simply just be...
Here is an outline of the usual circle schedule:
* Opening and grounding meditation to create a nurturing space.
* Sharing circle where we can speak from our heart.
* Reading of oracle cards.
* The theme of the Lunar Month ahead, based on astrology and the cycles of nature.
* Time for discussion, reflection and setting intentions for the weeks and months ahead.
* Some gentle intuitive movement to music, or restorative yoga, and meditation.
* Deep guided relaxation, (lying down) related to the theme or archetypes.
* An activity related to the New Moon theme.
* Meditation to close the circle.
* A chance to chat, get to know each other, and have a bite to eat.
* I ask that you bring along a plate of vegetarian food to share.
* The circle is held in a beautiful yurt at Waihi Beach, teas and water will be provided.
If you feel called to this please contact Kim for more info and future dates.