"Speak your truth even if your voice shakes"
Based on the Red Tent or Moon Lodge where women would traditionally gather each month this is a place where you can:
*Connect, share experiences, and be supported and empowered in a nurturing space.
*Be authentic and open up to share your voice, thoughts, feelings, and vulnerabilities.
* Be heard from a place of non-judgement (we hold a space where you can be heard without feedback or interruption).
*Meditate through movement, breath, stillness and guided relaxation.
*Align with the cycles of the moon and set intentions for the lunar month ahead.
*Honour the seasons and cycles of nature.
*Reflect and share knowledge, gifts, talents.
*Align with the feminine energy, your true nature and intuition.
*Feel safe to be yourself, speak your truth, create, dance, laugh, cry, or simply just be...
The next New Moon Circle is scheduled for Saturday 8th December
from 4pm to 6.30pm.
Notes will be provided.
The cost is $25 - payment must be paid
in advance to a/c 38 9006 0799811 00.
Here is an outline of the usual circle schedule:
* Opening and grounding meditation to create a nurturing space.
* Sharing circle where we can speak from our heart.
* Reading of oracle cards.
* The theme of the Lunar Month ahead, based on astrology and the cycles of nature.
* Time for discussion, reflection and setting intentions for the weeks and months ahead.
* Some gentle intuitive movement to music, or restorative yoga, and meditation.
* Deep guided relaxation, (lying down) related to the theme or archetypes.
* An activity related to the New Moon theme.
* Meditation to close the circle.
* A chance to chat, get to know each other, and have a bite to eat.
* I ask that you please bring along a plate of vegetarian food to share.
* The circle is held in a beautiful yurt at Waihi Beach, teas and water will be provided.
If you feel called to this please contact Kim for more info and guidelines.